Binary brokers that invest time and effort into creating and publishing weekly or monthly newsletters show that they are willing to go the extra mile for the traders. Not only offering them special promotional deals but, the opportunities to trade better. This shows that the broker wants to assist and wants the trader to feel a sense of comfort and unity and in fact builds confidence and trust i.e. making the relationship between trader and broker much stronger.
When starting to trade with binary options it is essential to make use of all the available tools and resources to assist you in trading better. Continuously developing your understanding of the market will lead you of the route to trading success. Therefore, looking at either a daily analysis or a weekly newsletter will help you understand how assets move and respond to the market activities.
These daily or weekly newsletters also discuss the current opinion of stocks, currency pairs, indices and other assets from expert market analysts. The opinions of these specialists often are correct in accessing current information, in that you can better predict the direction an asset will move within a given time period.
A good binary options newsletter will include the following with regards to short-term trading:
- Internal News and Changes – It is essential to be informed on your broker’s internal happenings, as they could essentially affect your earning potential. For example, if they open a new market e.g. Spanish and your first language is Spanish you will be able to obtain service in your mother tongue.
- Market Expectations – This will be a short analysis on what their dealing desk will predict in the near future making short term trades more informed and educated, with the hope of gains when the expiry time has arrived.
- Technical Analysis – Again, this will be written and assisted by the broker. This is an essential factor when learning the markets as well as making an educational trade.
- How to Trade – Disciplines and a few pointers for new traders is always a good starting point in building trust with your broker. Also helpful for more experienced traders to refresh their skills and exercise more discipline in their trades.
- Breaking News – Always a popular headline, and always a good advisory direction for all traders. Some traders may not be aware of certain market movements and this will re-enforce them. For example on the first Friday of every month you have the market changer called “the non-farm payrolls” in that content you will be able to predict what will happen in the market.
- Promotions – Should the broker have any special bonus offers or refer a friend offer for the coming month this would be the best platform to announce it. That way every trader gets the opportunity to take the broker up on the offer.
- Platform, Banking and other – A great way to let the traders know of new exciting technological developments on the platform, new banking methods added to the existing ones and other information to keep the trader informed and in touch.
Use the broker’s newsletter as a resource in order to improve your trades and to understand which direction you should take in order to maximize your profits. All the assistance that a broker is willing to offer will fundamentally lay a good foundation to build your confidence and skills as a trader.